Mental Health Support Line
Reminder – Mersey Care urgent mental health support line
Mersey Care is providing a freephone number for our urgent mental health support line on 0800 145 6570 to encouraging people to seek help during this pandemic.
Mersey Care’s 24 hour helpline enables people with urgent mental health needs to receive support. The service offers:
- 24/7 access to mental health support services
- opportunity for service users to receive urgent mental health support who would normally have attended A&E departments
- 24/7 contact line for emergency services that will divert mental health activity away from A&E departments
- 24/7 contact line for primary care colleagues for urgent/emergency referrals for mental health assessments.
Who should use the helpline?
- GPs, Merseyside Police, British Transport Police, North West Ambulance Service, any other professional
- Current service users, carers or family members
- Anyone with an urgent mental health need.